Posted by admin on November 28, 2019
Ctet Preparation Tips
How to Prepare & Crack (100%) CTET Dec 2020? Important Tips & Tricks!
here are Ctet Preparation Tips,CTET is the most looked test and the main passage for finding a showing line of work in the schools at the lesser and essential level. Qualifying this test is the base qualification necessity to be a teacher, open or non-public school
here, I am gonna share with you how you can improve your marks in ctet 2020 examination, which is about to come.
Tips & Tricks (Ctet Preparation Tips)
- While answering in the exam always be positive
- Do not think about negativity ( unless or until they are asking for)
- If you are seeing motivation, opportunity, a better future, in the options go with theses options they are never going to be wrong.
- There are some negative point as well as you see only, competition, greed, money, only reading
- Here, in the last, if you know the answer go with that but if you do not know try to eliminate other options and then you may find your answer.
- Still confused with answer ( having no idea) go with Option C or the answer is more descriptive maximum no of times be the right answer.
- Be calm in the exam and think only positive.
The CBSE will be conducting the CTET Exam in March 2020 for both Paper I & Paper II. The exam will be conducted in written Pen & Paper Mode. Candidates need to mark their answers on the OMR Sheet. The 150 multiple-choice questions will be asked from sections like – Child Development and Pedagogy; Language 1, Language 2, EVS and Mathematics/Social Studies/Science sections.
Now we do not have much time till the date of the exam give mock exams as many as you can.
All the best for you exam. I know you will clear it, and share this article.