DSSSB Exam Strategy
Well, 3 months was enough to clear any kind of exam. So one must follow the following steps-
1)Go through the syllabus and previous year paper.
2) when you came to know about syllabus plan a strategy.
3)Make your schedule and devote time on each subject according to your capacity.
4)Always be positive don’t listen to people who said you can’t do anything.
5) Before 1 month of exam revise all things and start solving previous year paper and mock test. So that you came to know about your weak link and how to answer the questions within the stipulated time.
Which is the best book for the DSSSB PRT exam?
Vidya Guru is the best name where you will be having the best coaching for all teaching entrance exams. They have the best faculty for that.
I have the best experience from Vidya Guru Only. My basics got really improved since I have joined Vidya Guru. They told lots for shortcut tricks. Which made my learning and speed better to attempt the exams.
I recommend you to join Vidya Guru institute for the best preparation. ( Not sponsored )
How do I prepare for the DSSSB?
Everyone will give you general strategy like manage time, prepare timetable and distribute time among all subjects. I think that’s pretty obvious and you know that as well. Therefore today, I’m telling you Section Wise DSSSB Teachers Recruitment Preparation Tips.
Section 1: General Intelligence and Reasoning Paper
- The Section on General Intelligence and Reasoning is more on conceptual and factual knowledge. Candidates preparing for DSSSB exam should put more focus on concepts and facts rather than taking the intellectual approach.
- You should improve your mental alertness levels along with logical problem-solving skill which is the utmost requirement to solve the reasoning section of the DSSSB Exam.
- You need to improve their speed and work on finishing the sections quickly and within the given time limit without making many mistakes.
- You can follow books by Arihant or Upkar publications.
Section 2: General Awareness Test
- Most Questions will be framed to test your knowledge of current events and judging your everyday observation and experience in aspects of current affairs of the scientific domain and Current Affairs. So, it is advised to daily practice Current Affairs Quiz.
- Get subscribed to any good newspaper like ‘The Hindu’ and try to make reading the newspaper one of your morning habits.
- You should read Competitive magazines such as ‘Pratiyogita Darpan’ and ‘Competition Success Review’. They provide crisp information of the most happening events. Read Columns such as news at a glance, burning topics.
- Other than a newspaper which is ideally considered to be one of the best source of information for current affairs you can take the help of youtube channels like Study IQ education. They have compiled videos on static and current GK.
- You should prepare regular notes of the various topics that they have covered and be punctual in revising them for maximum benefit and to score well in General Awareness sections of the DSSSB Exam.
Section 3: Arithmetic Aptitude
- The range of questions will be from the computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions, relationship, between the numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, average, interest, profit and loss, discounts, partnership, mixtures and allegation etc.
- You should focus on learning the shortcut tricks to solve the questions to save time and effort and also solve maximum questions in the given time limit in the test booklet.
Section 4: English Comprehension
- you should have good knowledge of rules of Grammar and its correct usage. Knowledge of Elimination Technique will be required.
- you should prepare for rules of Grammar and its correct usage in the right perspective.
- You can refer to books like word power made easy by Normal lewis.
DSSSB 2021 Notification will be out soon. as it will not come In 2o2o due to COVID 19 disease.
To check ctet Syllabus 2020 click here
DSSSB Official Website For latest update :- Click here