Posted by admin on April 8, 2020
Exam Tips To Boost Your Result
Preparing for your Exams?
Here are some exam tips to boost your result which you can apply to boost your exam preparation more effectively.
1. Prepare To Study.
- Start studying early.
- Go through your entire notes.
- Get some good notes.
- Ask your teacher about the test material.
- Understand the concepts.
- Give yourself enough time to study.
2. Make the most of your study time.
- Manage your study Time
- Do revise regularly.
- Remember to plan a timetable.
- Plan all your study strategies.
3. Reviewing the Information.
- Re-read your notes.
- Do study the topics in which you have good knowledge.
- Take notes while you study.
- Review your syllabus.
- Make a list of major topics.
- Review study guides and sections.
- Re-read important selections of the textbook.
4. Preparing for the Exam
- Make flashcards.
- Quiz yourself.
- Do practice questions.
- Apply previous year question papers.
5. Determining Exam Questions
- Review past tests.
- Determine the format.
- Know the negative markings.
- Check your exam centre before the exam day.
6. Forming Study Groups.
- Study with a friend.
- Quiz each other.
- Chat about the concepts.
- Spend more time with your helpful friend.
- Ask your friend to solve your queries.
- Ask your tutor to solve your study issues.
7. Make Every Minute Count.
- During the Exams time, don’t waste even a single minute.
- Pre-Plan your strategy to the examination hall.
- Focus fully to your answering strategy.
- Go through the questions properly.
- Remove all the negativities in the hall.
8. Think like an examiner.
- Give your answers as you are advised by your tutors.
- Manage your answers in a well-planned way.
- Do Highlight your answers.
- Don’t spoil your answer sheet.
- Write your answers clearly.
9. Write in shorter sentences.
- Try to make points of your answers.
- Don’t make your answers lengthy.
- Write answers in paras.
- Use a different colour pen to answer.
- Write your answer as simple as you can.
10. Structure and select.
- Try to answer in a well-maintained way.
- Highlight the key points.
- Select the answers you know very well.
- Try not to attempt any answer wrong.
- Know your exam pattern.
11. Deal with your stress.
- Don’t stress in the examination hall.
- Never stress much for your exams.
- Stress won’t let you give your best in the examination hall.
- Try to decrease your stress level.
12. Get plenty of sleep.
- Take a good amount of sleep in order to result best.
- Your sleep will directly impact your health.
13. Prep the night before.
- Do your all preparation a night before the exam.
- Don’t forget to take all the necessary thing with you.
- Sleep early from your normal time before the exam.
- Most important, carry 2 admit cards with you.
- Keep a second plan for your safety.
Exam Tips To Boost Your Result
Some basics that you must follow strictly:
Maybe some of the points I missed above, so here are some more tips to implement on you!
- Don’t panic in the examination hall.
- Intake Healthy Food.
- Practice on old exams
- Explain your answers to others
- Take regular breaks
- Plan the day of your exams
- Drink plenty of water
- Sort out your subject material
- Review past exam papers
- Break the questions down
- Review your answers (if you can)
- Make the most of your morning
- Start your revision early
- Organize your study time
- Vary your revision techniques
- Vary your locations
- Always do final checks.
The above listed are some tips that you can use to get a good result in your exams and also make your way of study better and easy.
- Make your Own Strategies
- Don’t disturb your schedule if you are going well and getting the results.
For more such content do visit “Examsafalta“.
Also, check the Sarkari Naukari website to go through all government jobs.