GATE 2020 exam is conducted on February1,2,8 and 9 in 2020. The aspirants seeking admission for M.tech course with entrance test can check the GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering) previous papers here.
GATE 2020 question papers have released by IIT Delhi for all the subjects in pdf files. Students who attended the exam and candidates preparing for the upcoming exam can download the question papers.
These gate question papers help the students to analyse themselves with the pattern of exam, type of questions given in the exam.
Advantages of Solving Gate 2020 Question Papers;
- Solving GATE previous question papers help the students to understand how much weightage given to each topic and section.
- Candidates can be able to get clearance about the nature of questions that will ask in the GATE exam.
- Practising of question papers is very useful as it assists in managing time in the future gate exams and solving the questions faster.
Here you have branch wise GATE 2020 Question Papers for free Download
- Aerospace Engineering (AE) – Download Here
- Agriculture Engineering(AG) – Download Here
- Architecture and Planning (AR)- Download Here
- Biotechnology (BT) – Download Here
- Biomedical Engineering (BM) – Download Here
- Civil Engineering (CE) 1 – Download Here
- Civil Engineering (CE) 2 – Download Here
- Chemical Engineering (CH) – Download Here
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) – Download Here
- Chemistry (CY) – Download Here
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) – Download Here
- Electrical Engineering (EE) – Download Here
- Geology and Geophysics (GG) – Download Here
- Instrumentation Engineering (IN) – Download Here
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) 1 – Download Here
- Mechanical Engineering (ME) 2 – Download Here
- Mining Engineering (MN) – Download Here
- Metallurgical Engineering (MT) –Download Here
- Petroleum Engineering (PE) – Download Here
- Production and Industrial Engineering (PI) – Download Here
You can also check JEE Mains Previous Question Papers