Posted by admin on May 25, 2020
So now your question is How to Crack CTET 2020 in First Attempt? Let me answer it.
CTET exam is on the way. Many of you had started preparation for it. If not then you are on right page, here we will tell you How to crack CTET 2020 in First attempt. CBSE has published notification for CTET 2020 teacher’s recruitment test. As per the notification, exam will be held in September. The CTET examination is introduced to produce quality teachers in Central Government Schools to enhance educational standards. Now private schools are too considering CTET results before hiring teacher in their schools. The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for those aspirants who want to be a teacher in the schools.
This is the best opportunity who wants to make their career in teaching sector. CBSE conducts several examinations for many authorities. The CBSE is the Central Board of Secondary Education. It is one of the largest government body in India.
How to Crack CTET 2020 in First Attempt? – Best Tips and Strategy
All the Candidates who are interested in teaching sector in central government schools should participate in this exam. Now let us discuss the Best Tips and Strategy to crack the CTET 2020 Exam. Below we mentioned some best tips.
- Proper Study Plan: Firstly, plan a strategy for the preparation of the exam. Planning is the best way to optimize your task. Make a good study time table and also take the time to analyzing your ability. Weekly take online mock test series to check your performance. We are sure that this will help you in cracking the CTET Exam.
- Understand exam pattern: In this post, we mentioned the examination pattern. We request all the students to go through the exam pattern and then prepare accordingly. Start with the topics which can easily understand for you then go for hard questions.
- Time Management: Time is the most significant part of the preparation as well in the exam. You have to divide your time into sections to complete your exam paper on time. And also you have to manage time properly so you can complete the syllabus on time
- No Negative Marking: One of the best parts of this exam is that there is no negative marking in this exam. No rule of negative marking is a significant advantage for aspirants who are participating in the exam. Mark the approximate choice even if you do not know the proper answer.
- Speed: You should have good speed to pass this exam. We advise all of you to practice more & more because the only practice can increase your speed to solve the questions
Important Do’s and Don’ts for the Examination Day: (5 Tips)
- Do not waste your time on a single question.
- Do not get nervous. Keep calm and solve questions
- Do not lose confidence.
- Attempt those questions first for which you are 100% sure.
- Read question paper correctly.