SSC JE Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online
The Candidates who are seeking for SSC JE Recruitment 2020 can download official notification: Click here to download
SSC has released the notification for SSC JE Recruitment 2020.
The candidates have Degree or Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical, Mechanical engineering, Quantity surveying and Contract and Naval Quality Assurance in Mechanical have a vast opportunity for the posts of Junior Engineer.
Staff Selection Commission will carry an open competitive Computer Based Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineers Group-„B‟ posts, in Level-6.
Candidates who are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Engineer can apply through online. And below you can check the eligibility criteria, post details, application fee and application procedure.
Post name & Exam: JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL, CIVIL, MECHANICAL and QUANTITY SURVEYING & CONTRACTS) EXAMINATION, 2020.
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- (Quantity Surveying and Contract) Junior Engineer
- Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)
- (Naval Quantity Assurance)Junior Engineer – (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Electrical)
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Vacancies: The number of posts in the organizations has not been finalized.
The organization’s list may change based on jobs available therein, before the results processing. Male candidates are only eligible to apply for the post of Junior Engineers.
Name of the Organization :
- Central Water Commission
- Department of Post
- Date.Quality Assurance (Naval)
- Director General Border Roads Organisation
- Farrakhan Barrage (Project)
- Central Water Power Research Station
- National Technical Research Organisation
Reservation for the post: For SC/ST/OBC/PH/Exs categories, reservations are available as per extant Government orders. The posts are suitable for
Reservation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ ECS/ PH etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders and as communicated by the departments reporting vacancies.
The persons suffering from forty per cent disability and above One leg, One Arm, Hearing Handicapped as per guidelines of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Age Criteria (as on 01.01.2020): Age Limit is different for each Department. Maximum Age limit is 27 Year, 30 Years & 32 Years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates having Degree or Diploma in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical, Mechanical engineering, Quantity surveying and Contract and Naval Quality Assurance in Mechanical are eligible to apply for the post of Junior Engineer.
Note: Only male candidates are eligible for the posts of Junior Engineers in the Border Roads Organization (BRO).
Application Fee: The application is fee is RS. 100/-.
As per existing government orders, all Women and the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex-Servicemen, Physically Handicapped eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted and recommended for appointment by the Commission depending upon their total marks in the Paper – I & II and preference for the posts.
SSC JE Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure:
- Candidates can apply online on the official website Staff Selection Commission: Click Here to Apply.
- Applicants should have 10th, 12th, Diploma/ Graduation Mark sheets to fill the application Correctly.
- Candidates are required to have Mobile No& Valid Email Id as Important Details like Registration No. & Password will be sent to this Mobile No or Email Id.
- Scanned Copy of Signature& Recent Photography
- Link for Online Application & Fee Payment will be available till the Last Date.
The candidates who are looking for SSC JE Recruitment 2020 | Apply Online can also download Syllabus For SSC JE Examination 2020: Click here to download
You can also go through:
- UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020
- Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2020
For more updates and job, notifications check our website Examsafalta.